Sunday 11 December 2022

Week 9 Term 4 2022

 Monday
End of Year Mass 9am
Meet the 2023 teacher (breathe - relax)

Tuesday
No big plans (Year 6s are taking over the school for their big day in)

Wednesday
Prizegiving 9:30am
WeLDers Party 1:15 (invited guests)

Thursday
Missioning of our Year 6s 11am
School finishes for students at 12:30

Friday
Teacher Only Day


Well - I swear 2022 was played in fast forward. I won't get to see everyone this week so I'm taking a little blog space to say a huge thank you to all of the incredible Room 14 team. We have had a wonderful year filled with lots of learning, lots of laughs and lots of love. 

I have been blessed with the most amazing, talented and kind bunch of kids that a teacher could ask for. Thank you my little rays of sunshine. You have been incredibly patient with me when I forget things (all the time), you are kind to me when I'm not 100% and are forgiving when I get tired and cranky. You work super hard, help each other tackle tricky learning and you've gone along with all my ideas (even when you think I might be a little crazy).  You are the coolest bunch of kids and I have loved every day of our time together. Remember - No matter how big and old you get, you will always be Room 14 2022 and you will always be my little rays of sunshine. 

We are unbelievably lucky to have the support of so many incredible families who have transported for trips, walked to the race course for a run in the rain, provided plates of food, helped with homework, turned up to watch shows, assemblies, masses, for parent meetings and working bees... Thank you. Every tiny, little bit you do makes a huge difference and we couldn't have done it without you.


Have a wonderful break with your whanau. 
Meri Kirihimete
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This                                 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.