Sunday 20 November 2022

Week 6 Term 4 2022

I'm not feeling 100% today so this is going to be a short one. Mrs Nicol is going to be in on Monday. Please, show her how awesome you are - I've been bragging about my amazing class and I know she's looking forward to working with you all. She's really lovely - I know you'll have a great day.

Remember your togs - it's a swimming week

mon: Library

tue:   Street Racket 

          Christmas Club (lunchtime)

wed: Chess and indoor bowls (lunchtime)

thur: Cricket coaching

         Drawing club with Mrs Sorenson (Lunchtime)

fri:  Golden Time: Slippery slide OR survivor island (Thanks, James A)

Please, fill in the swimming sport form that was sent out by app. 

Hot chips for first class to have them ALL filled in. Thanks.

Save the Date.

Friday 25 November - Kahikatea assembly

Monday 5th December - Room 14 and Room 12 Mystery Trip (we need parent help)

Thursday 8th December Tryathlon/Swimming Sports for Years 4 to 6 at Aquatic Centre

Monday 12th December End of year Mass. 9.00 am

Wednesday 14th December Prizegiving - 9:30-11:30 

Thursday 15th December Missioning - 11-12:00 School ends for 2022


Take care of each other, my little rays of sunshine.
I'll be back as soon as I feel better - hopefully by Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.